Mon Plaisir Restaurant
Mon Plaisir Restaurant, main restaurant featuring daily live cooking buffets and a variety of themed dinners.
- At the heart of this luxury Mauritian hotel, the restaurant offers an extensive buffet with traditional English and Continental breakfasts served from 4:00 a.m until 10 a.m.
- The restaurant is open for dinner from 7 p.m until 10 p.m.
Tides, located at the beachfront, this restaurant at Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort offers a World Sea Cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
- On the main beach this Mauritian restaurant at Sugar Beach serves sophisticated international cuisine, celebrating the bounty of the sea at lunch and dinner. The Tides chefs are both talented and creative when it comes to surprising and seducing our guests refined palates.
- For those who do not wish to leave their sun lounger, the Tides Beach Service offers refreshment under the shade of a beach parasol.
Citronella’s Café, Italy comes to Sugar Beach
Citronella’s Café, Oceanside Italian market place restaurant offering light meals, baked wood fired Pizza and salads at lunch time and regional authentic Italian cuisine at dinner.
- For lunch, this restaurant offers a menu of light meals, wonderful wood-fired pizzas and various salads.
- Dinner offers you the opportunity to sample Italian authentic cuisine with traditional recipes from the different regions of Italy. The best elements of Italian gastronomy come together in this restaurant in Mauritius.
Paul & Virginie Restaurant for wonderful Mauritian cuisine
This traditional Mauritian restaurant is on the beach at La Pirogue Resort & Spa and welcomes you with its romantic thatched pavilions with views of the Indian Ocean. The Paul & Virginie Mauritian restaurant has a very personal atmosphere and offers interesting a la carte fare.
- For lunch there is a choice of traditional Mauritian recipes and popular local dishes and wood-fired pizzas. You can opt for grilled, smoked or steamed dishes or salads and sandwiches.
- Dinner is time for sophisticated Mauritian cuisine where seafood and stir-fry dishes take centre stage.
In line with our dress code policy, casual dress, shorts and t-shirt may be worn in the restaurants during the day. In the evening, gentlemen are requested to wear full length trousers in all restaurants and bars. We thank you for your cooperation.