The youngest will share in fun and friendly times. The more active can enjoy the wide range of water and land sports and activities at the fully fitted-out fitness club. Else, the sumptuous Aura Spa, opens up an exclusive world in itself to revive body and mind, with its state-of-the-art hammam and exquisite signature treats.
At Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort, service is unobtrusive and tranquillity pervades. This peaceful ambience is enhanced in the privileged areas reserved to wedding and honeymoon guests. As a family, or lovebirds, our guests write their very own stories. They leave with closer bonds, filled with joie de vivre.
Guest rooms at Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort
258 elegantly decorated rooms with private balcony, including 2 villa suites and 26 Beach Access Superior rooms.
• Twin Queen size or King size beds
• LCD flat screen TVs
• WI-FI Internet free access
• Electronic room safes
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Superior rooms with separate bath, stand-up shower cubicle, toilet
• Tea and coffee making facilities
Restaurants and Bars
Mon Plaisir Restaurant, main restaurant featuring daily live cooking buffets and a variety of themed dinners.
• Tides, located at the beachfront, this restaurant offers a World Sea Cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Citronella’s Café, Oceanside Italian market-place restaurant offering light meals, baked wood-fired Pizza and salads at lunch time and regional authentic Italian cuisine at dinner.
• Paul & Virginie Restaurant, traditional Mauritian restaurant on the beach of La Pirogue with romantic thatched pavilions with views of the Indian Ocean. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Tides, Mon Plaisir Bar, Sports Bar, Citronella’s Bar, a variety of bars throughout the resort offers refreshments as well as a comprehensive list of international beverages and cocktails.
• Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
Aura Spa and Fitness
The ultimate sanctuary for those looking to recharge their batteries with a host of beauty and body treatments provided by our team of professional Spa therapists.
• Aura Hammam, exclusive in Mauritius.
• Heated pool in hammam.
• Both single and couples treatment rooms.
• Dedicated Shiatsu treatment area.
• Fully equipped hairdressing salon for men and women
• 300sqm of air-conditioned fitness center.
• The Martial Arts area caters for fans of Taebo, Kick boxing, Judo and Karate.
Event Planning Facilities
Up to 294sqm of function rooms for any corporate or private event equipped with the latest equipment.The conference room complements the architectural style of the resort and is an extremely versatile facility with easy access for delegates as it is situated close to the resort’s entrance. The room is sub-divided into three with an adjoining veranda and an open terrace ideal for tea breaks.
• Two swimming pools including a 2000sqm Main Pool with a relaxing bubble pool, and the tranquil South Pool, calmer and perfect for lounging in the sun between dips in the refreshing water, and sipping delightful cocktails.
• A range of free activities including glass bottom boat trips, snorkeling, windsurfing, six floodlit tennis courts.
• A wide variety of water sports with additional fee including scuba diving (PADI openwater courses available), waterskiing, big game fishing, parasailing and full day catamaran cruises.
For Kids and Teens
Sun Kids Club offers a world of fun and entertainment for kids from 2-11 years. Numerous fun activities, as well as special menus, buffets and barbecues specifically prepared for the kids twelve hours a day. Children of 2-3 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or a babysitter; professionally trained nannies are available on request at a fee.
The Teens Club is the ideal meeting-place for guests aged 12 to 17 and offers an array of sports activities, outings, excursions and special evenings for teenagers.