Say YES to marriage at Sugar Beach
Exchange your vows in a tropical paradise, living a completely unique and magical moment ... this is what is on offer at the Sugar Beach
Your ceremony is held in intimate surroundings with your family and friends, and every wedding is unique. Each couple designs their own special day, and our team at Sugar Beach will help you organise this happy day to give you the most beautiful memories. No stress, everything can be prepared to your liking, we will support you so that you do not have to worry- just enjoy your precious moment.
Sugar Beach , can offer you all kinds of benefits: hairdresser, makeup artist, musicians, bouquet, cake, champagne, table decorations , photographer, videographer, a catamaran ride after the ceremony, a meal on the beach, and much more...
After all the excitement of the wedding, relax in our Aura Spa and enjoy every minute spent with your loved one.
Whatever your wish, be confident that our dedicated team will do everything possible to achieve it.
Now you only have one thing to do ... say "yes"
*The paperwork needed to get married in Mauritius
Choosing a travel agency specialised in organising wedding is the right solution. It costs a little more, but you avoid all the hassle and time-consuming administrative procedures. Thus you will enjoy an extraordinary holiday in Mauritius at the Sugar Beach
Documents required 8 weeks before the wedding
Documents required for each spouse, three copies of each:
- * The birth certificate
- * Copy the first three pages of the respective passports
- * Actual divorce or death certificates ( if applicable)
- * Certificate of residence issued by the Mayor and stating the address of residence
- * Declaration of honour of the profession of the future spouses
** The special conditions on Mauritius
- * A widow or divorcee is allowed to remarry 300 days after divorce or widowhood.
- * All marriage documents must be written in English or French and any translation must be certified by an official translator
- * The paperwork, travel costs and benefits of the civil officer for the ceremony cost between 300 and 450 euros depending on the agency
** The steps to your arrival in Mauritius
- * Three days before the wedding date, you must go to Port Louis office of Civil State for verification of original documents by a lawyer.
- * Then you will need to validate with an affidavit (document certifying your ability to marry) to the Supreme Court.
- * The last steps for the publication of the banns, will be at the office of the Civil Registry of the place where you stay.
- * Civil marriage can then be celebrated within 24 hours after this last formality.
- * Once the marriage is celebrated, it will be signed on the marriage certificate for validation
Do not delay, you have everything in hand, do not wait to book your stay Marriage in Mauritius at the Sugar Beach