The day is made
Imposing and impressive, the elegant five-star Sugar Beach unfurls along the sun-drenched, sheltered bay of Flic-en-Flac, bordered by crystalline waters, manicured gardens and one of the most picturesque beaches on the island. This plantation-style resort masterfully balances old-world opulence with modern comforts and offers panoramic views of the sunset over the ocean. A testament to the aesthetics of colonial estates in a bygone era, Sugar Beach Mauritius today provides a luxurious sanctuary for families and couples seeking the ultimate holiday in paradise.
At Sugar Beach, we don’t want you to have a normal, average holiday. We want you to be swept away on an exceptional adventure, punctuated by sensational moments that stay with you forever. With our famed Mauritian hospitality and our desire to go above and beyond, we set the scene for your memorable journey and cherished timeless memories.
- “Beach Perfection” – Elegant premium ground floor suites with direct access to the beach.
- Ground floor or first floor rooms, with twin, queen size or king size beds, located in the iconic plantation style “Manor…
- These ground, first or second floor rooms are located in the iconic plantation-style “Manor House” and offer stunning ocean…
- The separate luxurious Creole styled “Villa houses” which are sea facing with either twin, king size or two queen size beds…
- The separate luxurious Creole styled “Villa houses”, either twin, king size or two queen size beds that can accommodate…
We at Sugar Beach endeavour to provide more than a little something for everyone. Whether you want to spend your days engaging in our water sports, reclining on our sunbeds, enjoying a group fitness class or frequenting our tennis courts—we have everything, and more, that you could want for your dream holiday in our exclusive slice of paradise.
- Interested in finding out about the new delicious morsels that await you at one of the gorgeous tropical hotels in the Sun…
- If you have a penchant for this special game and are looking for a fabulous golf trip in paradise, then this is what you…
- If the very image of immaculate beaches, tropical jungles and hotels that embody the very essence of island living doesn’t…
- Interested in spending as much time in the water as possible? Then here are the top five water sports to try in Mauritius:
- With the aim to constantly ensure that their guests receive the best possible experience at their resorts, Sun Resorts…
Free Water Sports
Preferred Access to Ile aux Cerfs
Preferred Access to Tamarina Golf Course