Moët & Chandon is thrilled to announce the 2nd edition of its iconic Moët Grand Day in Mauritius, a sparkling celebration where friends and guests of the Champagne House will come together to raise their champagne glasses to toast to the 150th anniversary of Moët Impérial, a global icon of celebration since1869.
This year, the festivities will take place on the 26th of October at the stunning Sugar Beach Resort, with a sparkling lineup of performances and highlights designed to celebrate the magic of champagne. Be ready for 8 hours of full glamour designed in Moët & Chandon’s unique style and art of partying.
- Indulge in a premium and magical Moët & Chandon universe, and capture the golden hour with a flute of our finest champagne
- Stunning instagrammable boho chic SET UP on the beach
- Guest Artist : DJ Ravin
- Exclusive sets by DJ LP & Cream Cracker
- Live Photo studio by Sachin Sagar Photography
- Exclusive Luxury High Fashion Show directed by Jasmina Ruben showcasing unique pieces from Alicia Swim and Oceano Pearls, in collaboration with M.A.C Cosmetics.
- Iconic Moet & Chandon Champagne Tower
- Surprise performances & entertainment & much more!
Be ready to experience a Worldwide Music Experience with an exclusive 2-hour set by DJ RAVIN, one of the creators of the successful Buddha Bar compilation series.
Born in Mauritius, Ravin’s love of music led him to move to Europe as a teenager where he rapidly grew to fame through Paris nightlife, and he began to play in famous celebrity haunts such as the Rex or Les Bains Douches. In 1997, he played his first sets at Buddha-Bar Paris and greatly contributed to the concept’s unique musical, before imprinting his unique fusion style on several compilations released by George V Records.
Indelibly connected to today’s electric union of global trends and world music, Ravin has created a luscious cocktail, a spiritual union, infused with his extraordinary knowledge and deep love of the globe’s traditional sounds. More about DJ Ravin here: http://www.djravin.com/
- DRESS CODE: White & Gold Boho Chic
Available exclusively at Otayo
Pre-sale: Rs. 800
At the door: Rs. 1,000