The day is made
Imposing and impressive, the elegant five-star Sugar Beach unfurls along the sun-drenched, sheltered bay of Flic-en-Flac, bordered by crystalline waters, manicured gardens and one of the most picturesque beaches on the island. This plantation-style resort masterfully balances old-world opulence with modern comforts and offers panoramic views of the sunset over the ocean. A testament to the aesthetics of colonial estates in a bygone era, Sugar Beach Mauritius today provides a luxurious sanctuary for families and couples seeking the ultimate holiday in paradise.
At Sugar Beach, we don’t want you to have a normal, average holiday. We want you to be swept away on an exceptional adventure, punctuated by sensational moments that stay with you forever. With our famed Mauritian hospitality and our desire to go above and beyond, we set the scene for your memorable journey and cherished timeless memories.
- “Beach Perfection” - Elegant premium ground floor suites with direct beach access and spectacular sea views, complete with a…
- Ground floor or first floor rooms, with twin, queen size or king size beds, located in the iconic plantation style “Manor
- These ground, first or second floor rooms are located in the iconic plantation-style “Manor House” and offer stunning ocean…
- These separate, luxurious rooms in the Creole-style “Villa Houses” are nestled in the lush tropical gardens and offer…
- These separate, luxurious rooms in the Creole-style “Villa Houses” have direct beach access, spectacular sea views and offer…
We at Sugar Beach endeavour to provide more than a little something for everyone. Whether you want to spend your days engaging in our water sports, reclining on our sunbeds, enjoying a group fitness class or frequenting our tennis courts—we have everything, and more, that you could want for your dream holiday in our exclusive slice of paradise.
- Some golfers in South Africa who haven’t yet made the trip to the sensational island paradise of Mauritius for a never-to-be…
- One of the many unique offerings at Sugar Beach is their Kids Club, where children are treated like the VIPs they are. To…
- If you are looking to head to this extraordinary dream destination, there here’s what you need to know about how to travel…
- From the exotic, wild magic of Belle Mare to vibrant capital Port Louis and the
- One of the best ways to better acquaint yourself with the island is to explore the array of excellent museums in Mauritius.
All Inclusive - Adults Only
Free Water Sports
Preferred Access to Ile aux Cerfs
Preferred Access to Tamarina Golf Course